Sunday, March 1, 2009

1,2,3,4 I declare a Monty Python and the Holy Grail War!

Give me your best shot, I know this movie better than anyone!
Here are a couple of my favorite quotes, slightly paraphrased.

The coconut's tropical, this is a temperate zone
It could be carried.
What, by a swallow?
It could grip it by the husk.
It's not a question of where he grips it, it's a simple question of weight ratios.
A one ounce bird could not carry a one pound coconut.
Listen, in order to maintain air speed velocity a swallow would have to beat it's wings 53 times every second.

Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who, this is supposed to be a happy occasion.

I'm not dead!
What's that?
Nothing. here's you ninepence.
He's says he's not dead.
Well, he will be soon he's very old.
Oh, I can't take him like that.
Aw well do it as a favor.
I can't it's against regulation.
Well can you wait around a moment he won't be long....
I feel happy
Well isn't there something you can do.
I think I'll go for a walk
Thud,
Oh thanks very much,
no problem see you on thursday.

Who are you then?
I am your king
Oh yeah, well I didn't vote for you.

1 comment:

briggsbunch said...

I haven"t seen these movies since JR. High.

"always look on the bright side of life" Then the catchy whistle.