Thursday, February 12, 2009

Birthdays


Alyvia and Colton with Jefferson's balloon hats

Emma and Ainsley

The party people

My big little 5 year old

Riding

We have had a busy week of birthdays and fun. Jefferson's birthday was the 9th and Alyvia turned 5 on the 10th. On Jefferson's birthday Mom (Jan) took the girls to Adrienne's to give us a night by ourselves. We went to eat for the first time at my work The Alpine Garden Grill. It was so good!!! I am glad the food was amazing, now I can be proud to work there. A few days later we went snowboarding. We wanted to go somewhere cheap so we drove to a ski area called hilltop. It was literally a hill, so we left. We then drove another hour to Alyeska. We should have just gone to that big, beautiful mountain first. I am pleasantly surprised at how light the snow is up here. We had so much fun and it snowed all day on us.
We had a party for Jefferson and Lyvi Monday night with Jefferson's family. We had soup night, opened presents and just had fun.
Lyvi has been so excited for her birthday. I wish we could have made her dreams come true and had all of the cousins here. She continually asked me when her Utah cousins would be flying up. We went to lunch with Grandma Jan to Subway. After we got home we played Barbie's for hours. We went to Bouncin' Bears (an indoor bounce house) and McDonald's. Yes it's true my daughter wanted McDonald's and I agreed to it. She had fun with her BF Colton and her cousin's Adelaide and Davis. I had a great time celebrating but had a tear in my eye all day thinking of how big my baby is.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I'm glad you had a great week of Birthdays!!! Love you guys!